Joint Ease® is a blend of Glucosamine sulfate, with nutrients and herbs. Joint Ease® assists in the management of joint disorders including osteoarthritis and may reduce joint swelling and increase joint mobility.
- May assist in the management and provides symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis. For the temporary relief of osteoarthritic pain.
- May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Glucosamine supplementation may provide some pain relief caused by prior cartilage injury and/or osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine in the form of sulfate has been shown to regenerate cartilage and to exhibit some anti-inflammatory effects.
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate (from potassium chloride complex) 500 mg
and extracts equiv. to dry:
Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum 400 mg
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit 350 mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 120 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 100 mg
Murraya paniculata (Orange jasmine) leaf 100 mg
Nicotinamide 200 mg
Sodium ascorbate (equiv. Ascorbic acid 100 mg) 113.1 mg
Lecithin 100 mg
Magnesium (as orotate) 6.65 mg
Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) 5 mg
Cholecalciferol (equiv. vit. D3 100 IU) 2.5 mcg
|Pack Size||150 Tabs|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.