Beta A-C® Powder is a high potency, great tasting, effervescent vitamin C powder, which is suitable for both adults and children. Containing buffered forms of vitamin C, Beta A-C® is effective yet gentle on the stomach. Includes complementary co-factors: zinc, natural vitamin E, natural betacarotene, rutin, hesperidin and now with more citrus bioflavonoids to enhance the absorption and activity of vitamin C. Beta A-C® supports the immune system and may reduce the duration and severity of colds and flu.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds and relieve the symptoms of colds.
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory complaints.
- Helps reduce common cold symptoms such as congestion, runny nose and sneezing.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Prevention and treatment of vitamins C, E and zinc deficiencies.
- Helps connective tissue production/formation.
- Helps skin repair and wound healing.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Helps support adrenal hormone (catecholamine) synthesis and healthy cortisol levels.
- Aids in the improvement of general well-being.
Each 5 g dose contains:
Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 1.82 g
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 220 mg
equiv. Ascorbic acid 181.6 mg
Sodium ascorbate 560 mg
equiv. Ascorbic acid 497.8 mg
TOTAL VITAMIN C 2.5 g
Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina) 4 mg
Rutin 100 mg
Hesperidin 100 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100 mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate 73.6 mg
equiv. Natural vitamin E 100 IU
Zinc amino acid chelate 25 mg
equiv. Zinc 5 mg